De largo de Metal caja de joyería

FOB Referencia Precio:Consiga El Último Precio
$6.00 - $12.00 / Unidad | 300 Unidad/es (Pedido mínimo)
Color:
Rosa Roja Rosa roja con brillo Rosa azul con brillo
Reportar Actividades sospechosas
Descripción general
Detalles rápidos
Marca:
¿Decidir
Lugar del origen:
Guangdong, China
Número de Modelo:
LD-201L/GR9
Material de las cajas de joyería:
De aleación de zinc
Tamaño: 19,2x9,6x8,2 CM:
Enchapado en oro y dibujo de color
Capacidad de suministro
Capacidad de suministro:
80000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Embalaje y envío
Paquete
Embalaje según la petición del cliente
Puerto
Shenzhen or your exporting port
Packaging & Shipping

Packaging Details:

1pc/copy paper/PE bag, 1pc to one grey paper box, then 36pcs to one carton or according to your requirements

Delivery time:

1) sample order:3-7days after your payment

2) usual order:25-35days after your deposit

Payment:

1) T/ T

2) sample order:100% payment before production

3) usual order: 30% deposit and 70% balance before delivery

Transport:

Goods can be shipped by sea/by air or by express, and ways of shipment depend on their total cubic meter and weight.

 

Company Information

Dongguan Lidong Hardware Gift Co., Ltd. founded in 2005, mainly produces zinc alloy products. We provide ODM as well as OEM products and keep developing new products to meet customers' demands.

Our company possesses a complete set of production line from drawing design, mold shape and die-casting molding to finished product packing. We supply various metal arts and crafts, including vases, jewelry boxes, bottle openers, ashtrays, tea caddies, cosmetic mirrors, photo frames, tissue boxes, money saving boxes , dishware and other kinds of zinc alloy gifts /crafts.

We have built our business on the basis of high quality and prompt delivery and win mutual trust with our customers all over the world. Besides, our company takes "Credit and Quality First, Customers Supreme" as our principle to create prosperity together with you wholeheartedly. We warmly welcome friends in and over China to visit our company.

 

FAQ

1. Are you a factory or a trading company?

We are a factory, So we have the price advantage over a trading company.

 

2. How long can i get the sample?

After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready 

for delivery in 3-7days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5days.

 

3. Can you inform your delivery time?

Normally it takes 25- 35days to finish the goods after we receive a deposit of 30%.

 

4. What is your payment terms?

Our payment method is T/T : a deposit of 30% before production and the rest of 70% balance before delivery.

Our Services

1. Please contact us anytime for the inquiry information.

2. We provide competitive price, prompt delivery, and our products are of high quality.

usted Puede Tener Gusto
¿No es exactamente lo que quiere? 1 solicitud, varias cotizaciones Obtener cotizaciones ahora >>
Los resultados de productos o proveedores se han traducido automáticamente para tu comodidad con la herramienta de traducción de idiomas. Si encuentras algún problema con respecto a los resultados de la traducción,tus sugerencias son bienvenidas.
Toda la información del producto y del proveedor en el idioma o idiomas distintos del inglés que se muestra en esta página es información dewww.alibaba.comtraducida por la herramienta de traducción de idiomas automáticamente. Si tienes alguna consulta o sugerencia sobre la calidad de la traducción automática, envíanos un correo electrónico a english.trans@service.alibaba.com. La traducción es un proceso puramente automatizado que se completa con medios técnicos. Alibaba.com no ha participado en ninguna traducción, ni conoce ni controla la traducción ni el contenido de los anuncios. Alibaba.com y sus afiliados renuncian expresamente a cualquier garantía, expresa o implícita, y responsabilidad alguna por cualquier pérdida que surja de o en virtud de cualquier información traducida automáticamente o causada por cualquier error técnico de la herramienta de traducción de idiomas.